706 Route 206, Hillsborough, NJ 08844


Orthodontic Problems

If an orthodontic wire or brace breaks or comes off

Only your dentist can fixed a broken or loose brace or wire. If there is a sharp edge dental wax (which can be purchased at a pharmacy) can be placed over the sharp edge.

For an orthodontic emergency please call the team at Dental Care Hillsborough.